Thursday, December 26, 2013

Feliz Navidad! Today and everyday!

Merry Christmas! I'm a day late you say? I know I know, Christmas is technically over, but it is ever REALLY over? Of course not! We should celebrate the birth of Christ every day! I know it's not practical to seriously have Christmas every single day, with the presents and decorations and all the trimmings. We can, however, remember Christ's birth and what it meant every day. Don't be sad that Christmas is over, but continue to rejoice the life of Christ each day of the year. Remember the beautiful faces of friends and family you may not see often. I see Jesus in every smile. Family for me is many different things: most represented below, and I pray you are all blessed to have friends and family to rejoice with throughout the year and that you can see Jesus in them. Most importantly, can they see Jesus in you?
 
So, yes, Merry Christmas today and everyday! Jesus wasn't only close to us yesterday, on his birthday. That's the awesome thing about him, he's always here in each one of us!  

 
 


"For unto us a child is born! A son is given!"
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment