Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Christ Central Church Prepares for Mexico!

As I mentioned in earlier posts, Christ Central Church will be making it's first solo trip to Mexico in about 2.5 weeks! Small groups have gone from the church before, but we have never had enough to make our own trip. I have been waiting for this moment for 4 years now: to get to share my heart with the church family and youth group I love so much! 

To prepare, they have done a Spaghetti Lunch, Paint Party and another spaghetti lunch which was just this past weekend! I also was given the opportunity to share with the church what I will be doing after the group returns home and they prayed a wonderful prayer over me. 
This week is youth service week and one of their projects was to pack backpacks with required school supplies and pray for the child that will be receiving it.  We have 24 ready to take to Mexico and give to students in order for them to be ready to start school in the fall. I am so impressed with this group of young people and their enthusiasm for Christ! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment