Monday, June 16, 2014

Articles, Videos, and So Much Love!

I have been overwhelmed lately with the love and support of friends and family in the time leading up to this coming Friday. The time has finally come and I couldn't be more excited, anxious, nervous, and just about every emotion you can think of! I want to share with you some articles and videos but first a few updates:

I gave my final scheduled talk yesterday in order to raise support, 
the lease to my apartment technically started a few days ago, so it is there waiting for me to move in,
Jonah completed his last day of work here in AL and  has begun the job and home search in Texas, and all that is left now is to pray and enjoy the week with friends and family! (and finish packing)


Please continue to pray for both of us as we say yes and act on God's call. I think the prayer Jonah prayed last night is one we will pray often and you can join us in praying as well. It went something like this:
"Dear God, be with Emily and I as we move to Texas and begin our life there. Continue to hold our hands every step of the way." 
Jonah is my rock. He has supported me every step of the way and his faith encourages me when I freak out and have doubt. While we have our peaks and valleys, I know that God gave me this man for a purpose and we remain strong in Him. Join us in praying that God continues to hold our hands in every step, in every peak and in every valley and that He remains the center of our relationship. 

I've shared a lot today on social media, so here it all is in one place: Two articles written by Kelli Dunagan and Harry Butler, a video made by yours truly, and me singing Oceans yesterday at FUMC. 











No comments:

Post a Comment