Thursday, March 13, 2014

Discovery, You are KNOWN!


While attending Samford University, I have been proud to call Trinity UMC of Homewood, my church home! It all began with Discovery Weekend in 2011. This year was my fourth Discovery Weekend and I am still amazed at the amount of students and adults (700, maybe more!) spending time countless hours worshiping our God! This year's theme was KNOWN. Our hope was that by the time the weekend is over, all of our students would feel  that they are KNOWN and LOVED by our savior Jesus Christ!!!
Watch the recap video above, and look at some pictures below to get a glimpse of our God moved at Trinity UMC this past weekend!
We also teamed up with STOP HUNGER NOW to pack 20,000 meals for Haiti! Our God is so BIG!
 
Thank you Trinity for making ME feel KNOWN these last four years, I will miss you all dearly! 
 
 

 
 
Time with friends.
 
 
 
 
Getting more than you give from amazing middle school students!
 
Relationships.
 
Big/Little Mentor Program!
 
 
Worship
 
                                                               Discovery stories!
 
Discovering God's AMAZING Creation!
 
 
Stop Hunger Now with my @elementstudentministry little!!
 
20,000 meals for Haiti!
 
Thanks for reading and I hope you were inspired by this amazing youth group!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment