Thursday, February 20, 2014

More Shakes. Vitamins, too!

Click here to Donate!!

Hey everyone!
So here's the thing. I have a chance THIS MONTH (next 8 days) to buy $700 worth of ARBONNE products for only $350! That's HUGE! Last time, I raised $600 in two days, so $350 should be a breeze. BUT, I need your help! Click on the like above (or below) to donate or at least share this fundraiser with a friend!

The products I will be purchasing are protein shakes for families in need and vitamins! Both of these products will help keep our families in Reynosa, Mexico healthy and nourished! Consider donating or sharing with someone who you think will want to! I am using GoFundMe.com for this fundraiser and I promise you, the money will get to me. I have used them in the past!
So lets keep needy families healthy and get them some nourishment by Donating today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment