Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Happy Joy

I just wanted to share a little bit of my happy!

Life has been amazingly crazy lately! I love every minute even in the tears and the hard times because I know without a shadow of a doubt that God has placed me here and that I am doing his work. Not just in Mexico, but on the Texas side as well. I love the RGV (Rio Grande Valley). I love the culture and the bright colors. I love that they sell corn in a cup, hot Cheetos, and tacos at football games. It's a whole different world down here, and I'm ok with it!







While Jonah and I haven't had time to make many new friends here, we have met some amazing people at Logos Community Church and hope to build community eventually. What we have had time to do is become a family with our fellow missionaries. Whether we work for the same ministry or not, we all work for the same God and are able to pull our resources to help each other help others. We're so different and come form different parts of the US and Mexico, but God brings us together. I'm so thankful for my Mexico Fam. Here's some of them!





I'm looking forward to a fun weekend in Mexico and a great week at school next week! 
As always, thanks for reading and praying with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment